The control above is initialized with this code. The italic properties are optional:
- TargetControlID - the Panel to operate on
- CollapsedSize - The size of the target, in pixels, when it is in the collapsed state.
- ExpandedSize - The size of the target, in pixels, when it is in the opened state.
- Collapsed - Specifies that the object should initially be collapsed or expanded. Set this to match your initial size. In this case, we initially set the panel to a height of 0 to match the CollapsedSize property, so when the page first renders, we don't see the panel expanded.
- AutoCollapse - True to automatically collapse when the mouse is moved off the panel
- AutoExpand - True to automatically expand when the mouse is moved over the panel
- ScrollContents - True to add a scrollbar if the contents are larger than the panel itself. False to just clip the contents.
- ExpandControlID/CollapseControlID - The controls that will expand or collapse the panel on a click, respectively. If these values are the same, the panel will automatically toggle its state on each click.
- TextLabelID - The ID of a label control where the "status text" for the panel will be placed. The panel will replace the internal HTML of this control (e.g. any HTML between the tags).
- CollapsedText - The text to show in the control specified by TextLabelID when the panel is collapsed. This text is also used as the alternate text of the image if ImageControlID is set.
- ExpandedText - The text to show in the control specified by TextLabelID when the panel is opened. This text is also used as the alternate text of the image if ImageControlID is set.
- ImageControlID - The ID of an Image control where an icon indicating the collapsed status of the panel will be placed. The extender will replace the source of this Image with the CollapsedImage and ExpandedImage urls as appropriate. If the ExpandedText or CollapsedText properties are set, they are used as the alternate text for the image.
- CollapsedImage - The path to an image used by ImageControlID when the panel is collapsed
- ExpandedImage - The path to an image used by ImageControlID when the panel is expanded
- ExpandDirection - can be "Vertical" or "Horizontal" to determine whether the panel expands top-to-bottom or left-to-right.